“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
— Steve Jobs
In this episode, Geoffrey Colon, Senior Director of Digital Marketing at Dell, joins us in The Frictionless Experience studio.
With over 15 years of experience thriving at the intersection of marketing, tech, and pop culture, Geoff is the definition of a Disruptive Marketer and Data Punk. He successfully pushes the boundaries of data-driven design to create inspiring and frictionless user experiences.
Geoff shares how companies can harness the dynamic duo of analytics and creativity to go above and beyond customer expectations, strip away friction, and achieve radical results.
Join us as we discuss:
- Where companies are falling flat when it comes to designing user experiences.
- Going outside of your comfort zone to experiment with unconventional ideas.
- Understanding the unique needs of your customers and how they buy.
- Optimizing versus reimaging user-centric digital experiences.
- Humanizing customer experiences to build trust and loyalty.